Job description / Role
As an Electrical Project Manager, your main accountabilities will be as follows:
• Manage the whole team on site from project start through to completion
• Manage the Electrical sub-contractors at all times
• Constantly inspecting the progress of works on site
• Communicate efficiently with clients and suppliers to ensure the project will be completed on time
• Liaise with and support the Electrical Managers on site
• Be able to manage more than one project at any given time
• Be involved in the procurement of the project
• General understanding of Building Codes
• Mechanical Codes, Electrical Codes and Plumbing Codes as they relate to construction of project.
• Experienced dealing with MEP subcontracts and subcontractors.
• Have proven track record as a Electrical Project Manager on related projects with large MEP.
Who we're looking for:
The following personal qualities and experience are required:
• Extensive experience in Construction/MEP Coordination.
• Good understanding of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and high / low-voltage systems.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Site Engineer - Electrical Substation Field of 132 & 220 Kv Level
Manpower Middle East
Senior Electrical Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Electrical Project Coordinator (Fixed/Floating Vessels)