Job description / Role
• Working closely with CFO and Director of Health, the role will focus on very large scale projects to ensure cost containment, eliminating expenses.
• Essentially the aim is to reduce overall costs and improve patient care to maximize value by cutting a set percentage from the traditional targets, such as labor, real estate, or IT.
• Very experienced project manager within massive multi-million transformation projects
• Must have an MBA in Health economics or Health Management Systems
• Strong previous experience in healthcare transformation within a large organisation in the UAE
• Working knowledge of local health insurance and healthcare systems
• Preferred experience as Project Manager in consulting firm
(This is not an IT role)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Healthcare
IBM Middle East
Medical Center Manager
IT Project Manager
TGC Consulting Middle East
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
IBM Middle East