Project Manager - Higher Education
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Setting up an new PMO within an university environment will be the your first priority in this role. We are therefore seeking an experienced and qualified Project Manager who enjoys a challenge.
• Looking at the overall objectives of the University you will be responsible for:
• Defining the main objectives of the PMO
• Identify projects', purpose and scope
• Identify stakeholders, requirements/constraints
• Project team build/Management
To be shortlisted for the role you will:
• Be educated to degree level or above and hold relevant Project Management Qualifications
• Be experienced in initiating, planning and execution, monitoring and closing of Projects
• Ideally experienced in Higher Education Sector
• Have an advanced level of communication in English
• Experience in Budgeting, stakeholder management and working to strict deadlines
Thank you for your interest, please apply with an UP-TO-DATE CV.
If you are suitable we will be in touch, good luck.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.