Job description / Role
Our client is a leading civil engineering contractor that have operated across the UAE within the roads, bridges, mechanical and utilities sector. They have recently been awarded a medium sized pipeline project in Dubai, and are currently looking to expand their operational team.
• The successful Project Manager will be responsible the pipeline project from inception to completion as the project leader.
• This Project Manager will report into the Operations Manager and be directly responsible for managing the client and consultants on site.
The successful Project Manager must meet the following criteria:
• 15+ years’ experience
• 3+ years UAE experience
• Civil engineering main contracting background
• Previously delivered an infrastructure project with a value of AED 300m+
• Hold a relevant industry degree
• Currently be based in the UAE
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Grade A Contractor