Job description / Role
To liaise with the Client, Consultant and NPC Project Management in order to manage the construction process in its entirety to ensure all works are done as per the agreed terms and conditions, quality standards and safety policies.
- Study all project documentation and contract.
- Providing activity weightage to planning engineer, and in consultation with the Divisional Manager, assign a project – Team Organization
- Determine construction phases regarding time and budget, labour, equipments and material requirements.
- Compile project organization chart, project risk assessment to obtain approval from the Client and Consultant.
- Identify in-advance requirement of sub-contractor to achieve target within budget/time. Recommend to top management for appointment of sub-contractors.
- Obtain all permits and documentation as required by Local Government.
- Identify resource and plant level requirements (Based on plan versos actual reports, Revise identify resource and plant level requirements)
- Generally review, monitor and report on progress
- Liaise with Projects Client and Projects Consultant
- Attend regular meetings with the Projects Client and Projects Consultant
- Be fully aware of and ensure adherence to contract requirements
- Ensure that Health, Safety and environment policy is adequately provided for and observed
- Ensure Site staff executes the Contract as required by the Client and in accordance with the Specification
- Ensure timely submissions for approval as required by the Contract
- Ensure all procedures as required by the Contract are followed
- Plans and expedites all activities related to the project execution; co-ordinates and follows up interdepartmental activities to ensure most effective cost control and timely completion of design, procurement and manufacturing as per the Project Plan.
- Conduct regular internal Meetings at Site
- Organizes the delivery of materials, the mobilization of manpower and equipment as per project requirements.
- Qualifications Education: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, PMP is an advantage
- Work Experience: 15+ Years of practical experience in the full spectrum of Infrastructure Project Management (in which a minimum of 5 years as Construction Manager in large scale infra. projects and minimum 10 years experience in UAE) experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision,
About the Company
Trojan Holding is considered one of the fastest-growing construction firms in the UAE and internationally.