Job description / Role
• You will be responsible for implementing an appropriate and effective project or programme management framework for corporate interior fit-out projects.
• You will manage the design and site delivery team’s performance of delegated responsibilities.
• You will manage project budget including risk allowance monitor and control changes/variations,
• You will coordinate and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders.
• You will be responsible for supporting in negotiation and coordination with vendors and business partners through the completion of the projects.
• You will Establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and Company
• Engaging and professionally interacting with the design professionals, consultants, Vendors and client while successfully directing the installation team in safety executing the work in accordance with the design Plan.
• Closely working with the manufacturers, product development team and logistics team to ensure a high standard of execution and customer experience.
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in executing residential interior design projects
• Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of basic project management principles.
• Extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to engage effectively with client, vendors and internal teams.
About the Company
Square Yards is a technology-enabled O2O transaction and aggregator platform for Global real estate. It offers a comprehensive, integrated menu of global property & asset portfolio by using technology, data, research and diversified presence to make global real estate investments decision making more research led and driven by risk/reward perspective. Square Yards has achieved a significant scale in facilitating real estate investments to satisfied customers worldwide through its direct presence of more than 2000 employees in 30 cities in 10 countries including India, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Singapore, UK, Hong Kong, Australia and Canada. Square Yards has presence in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Kuwait, Sharjah, Muscat, Bahrain in the GCC region.
Interior Fit Out Project Manager / Architect
Project Manager - Construction
Project Manager - Interior Fit Out
RTC-1 Employment Services
Interior Design Architect