Job description / Role
• Experience as Project Manager for at least 3 years and/ or total experience of 8 years in project management
• Experience in the marine industry for at least 4 years
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is preferred
• Masters Degree and/or Management certification is preferred
• PMP Qualification or similar
• Marine related qualification
• Project management skills
• Salary depending on experience
AED 10,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The candidate should have experience of 3 years and more of Project Management experience, preferably in marine vessel construction. candidate should have qualification on marine-related or engineering-related or degree or PMP qualification.
About the Company
Emirates Consortium LLC (EmCon) is a dynamic, diversified investment holding company based in Abu Dhabi, capital of the UAE, with investments locally and globally. Founded in 2010, it has made quick and powerful steps to establish itself intelligently in a wide range of industries both in the local UAE market and Internationally, capitalizing on the best opportunities in all economies. Its subsidiaries and joint ventures are made up of companies in the Manufacturing/Industrial, Food and Beverage, Energy, Travel, Marine and Construction industries. This investment holding is supported by a professional team of executives recruited from various sectors around the globe to steer, guide and implement a world-class investment strategy to achieve not just short term goals but to create long term shareholder wealth and mutually profitable ventures with selected companies around the world.