Project Manager - Offshore
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
This role is responsible for management and co-ordination of major multidiscipline upstream oil & gas engineering projects. The incumbent will be responsible for the management of teams of Project Engineers, Discipline Engineers and Designers and other specialists involved in the development of major projects at various stages from conceptual design through to detail design, implementation and commissioning.
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Safety - Responsible for personal safety and safe working practices. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Management and control of health, safety and environmental risks associated with project activities.
- Management of pre-qualification submissions and tenders
- Scope, budget and schedule development
- Project cost and schedule monitoring, control and analysis
- Change Management (schedule and cost)
- Responsibility for project commercial outcomes (Revenue, EBIT and cash-flow timing)
- Customer Satisfaction and Relationship Management
- Identification of further work opportunities for Worley or affiliates
- Team building and Leadership
- Quality management
- Performance reporting
- Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Development and implementation of initiatives to improve cost effectiveness.
- Effective management and control of risks through design and installation.
- Understanding and implementing the requirements of the OHS Regulations Act.
- Maintaining design integrity and quality within the project team.
- Quality Assurance - Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system.
- Mentoring, coaching and training of subordinates.
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Relevant engineering degree with a minimum of 15 years oil & gas industry experience
- Sound understanding of applicable local & international engineering standards and codes of practice
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.