Job description / Role
This role will be responsible for client project management and project optimization and would supervise the Saudi office to manage projects, Project resource allocation, plan and schedule project timelines, track project deliverable.
The main responsibilities would include:
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions, implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Cooperate and drive different teams/ vendors to achieve project goal and gather client or team’s feedback to optimize project development
• Overall schedule management by project stage and report to team manager.
• Mapping the client’s requirements and architecting new solutions.
• Establish strategic execution plan according to client's need and present to team manager. Share client's request internally and give feedback promptly. Should maintain a very good Client relationship
• Bachelors degree preferably
• 5-7 years of experience with a production company
• Good communication skills in English and Arabic
• Must be an Arabic speaker as this role involves managing the KSA vendors and clients
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Should be an effective communicator & team leader with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
• Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude
• Operational knowledge of Account Management, budgeting and invoicing.
About the Company
At Cheil we believe in creating Ideas that Move – people, brands and the world. Our clients choose us for our unique thinking and creativity driven by innovation. Integrated at an operational level, we are able to offer an alternative perspective in digital & programmatic media, retail experience and experiential & live communications. Steered by our fighting spirit of ‘TU:HON’ (achieving the impossible) we have established our largest client, Samsung Electronics, as the most valuable and desired brand globally, and within MENA.
In 2003 we opened our first MENA office in Dubai, UAE. Today, we have a strong local presence throughout the MENA markets and Cheil offices in Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iran. Looking to the future, we will continue to challenge the status quo across the region’s marketing landscape with a passionate team committed to driving innovation on behalf of our clients.
Excelsior Group ME
Search Heads Middle East
Head of Production
Production Manager - New Product Development
The Recruitment Tree
Manager / Projects Assurance
Etisalat - UAE