Job description / Role
Randstad have partnered with a leading real estate developer in the UAE as they require a number of mid-senior Project Management professionals to support the delivery of a new large scale development in Dubai. The project will encompass high-end residential, hospitality and retail with water throughout. The project is due to be completed in 2/3 years.
The development is currently going through design so the Project Manager/Director is responsible for the overall management and has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of construction site supervision projects.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
- Tier one consultancy, main contractor or client side experience in the Middle East
- Experience of delivering real estate projects with aspects of water (water park/creek etc)
- Degree educated (civil, mep, architecture)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong personality with key eye for detail
This is a very exciting opportunity to be a part of a mega development and to see it through from start to finish.
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support
Sr. Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jan|
Senior Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||31 Jan|
Project Construction Manager
TRS Staffing Solutions
Construction Manager (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|