Job description / Role
We are looking for a person who can engage with clients, develop relationships and opportunities, manage projects from post tender stage to the completion of contract and deliver project outcomes to delighted clients. As our industry is moving to more collaborative models of project delivery, we want to work with someone who show the right behaviors to work successfully with clients and partners in collaborative teams and alliances.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Integration Management: reviewing contracts and developing Project team by allocating roles and responsibilities of team members.
• Scope Management: Defining the scope of the Project and planning internally for deliveries, material availability, quality documents etc.
• Time Management: · Micro planning of Project Milestones in addition to activity sequencing, resource requirements and time duration.
• Cost Management: Preparation of invoices and project budgeting.
Project Deliverables / Project Reporting:
• JIT Management with Customer.
• Project QCD Management.
• Project Quality Performance.
• Project Handover to after sales and Spares department.
• Minimum 6-10 year experience in Project Management for Rail/ Automotive industry.
• Experience working with Composite industry preferred.
• Experience in managing projects involving multi-site preferably from Rail / Automotive sector.
• Degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering preferred.
• Experience working with European/ USA clients desired.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits – a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, and opportunities for training and development.
About the Company
Premier Composite Technologies (PCT) is a UAE based global supplier and manufacturer of advanced composite components for the Architectural Design, Transportation and Boatbuilding markets.
Over the last 10 years, PCT made that vision a reality and pioneered many new product categories, evolving into a global technology leader in light weight composite parts for architecture, marine, rail, aerospace and automotive markets.
Headquartered in Dubai, PCT serves customers across varied markets globally and has grown to employ more than 2,700 employees across 49 nationalities. The Company has ten manufacturing sites based in Dubai Investment Park, with a total production area of up to 64,250m2.
The HQ comprises of a factory as well as the corporate office that houses a team of architects, in-house design engineers, chemists, project managers, purchasing, finance, HR and marketing departments.
PCT is incorporated in the UAE, with offices in Germany and the United Kingdom. The Company conducts business in six core sectors:
• Architecture • Marine • Rail • Aerospace • Automotive