Job description / Role
Our client is a leading conglomerate in the region and are looking to expand their tax team at the corporate level. They are hiring a Project Manager to oversee implementation of new taxes, tax systems and tax processes.
Our client, a major group, is looking to hire a Project Manager - Tax to oversee the implementation of new taxes (direct & indirect).
* Define the scope of the project and its end goals
* Identify risks of the tax project and provide relevant recommendations
* Build a detailed plan to run the project and monitor its progress
* Manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the tax projects are delivered as per the scheduled time
* Delegate tasks to external parties/ consultants, align on deliverables and maintain clear communication with them
* Monitor the availability of resources and its allocation
* Maintain detailed documentation of the project
* Keep the team up to date with new tax regulations and be actively involved in training the team
* Support change management across the business for all tax related projects
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive monthly salary and incentives. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing Tax team with a Leading Conglomerate in the UAE.
* Minimum 8 years of experience in taxation with a track record of managing projects
* Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Finance or related
* Professional tax qualification is preferred
* Expertise in project management skills
* Understanding of GCC tax regulations is a plus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.