Job description / Role
This is what agility feels like
Strategy and development
Project Manager - Upcoming
The strategy group maps out where we're going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we're never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it's more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we're agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you'll deliver
- You will assist the delivery of the Dubai Airports Development Plan, managing the delivery of the projects/programmes from post business case (Gate 0) through to entry into service and client handover (Gate 5). The role will encompass projects both at Dubai International (DXB) and Al Maktoum (DWC).
- The Project Manager is tasked with planning and managing dedicated projects at Dubai International & Al Maktoum.
- You will also work with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure their requirements are fully assessed for viability, capital efficiency, programme achievement, commercial return/output and thereafter incorporated into specific documentation.
- You will be involved throughout the whole project delivery process, being the single point of contact and generating optimum value in the definition of solutions and ensuring the efficient execution of development activity. This includes but is not limited to project planning, design definition, schedule management and production, review and audit, progress monitoring, cost management, practical completion and entry into service (business as usual) activities. A key relationship will be between the PM and the design and delivery subject matter experts (SME). This will include (but not limited to) construction, technology and process design projects.
What you bring
- Qualified to degree level with post graduate and/or professional qualification in project management.
- A project management qualification such as PMP or PgMT would be considered advantageous.
- At least 5-8 year's project formulation in an aviation / transportation development role with excellent design/development/technology or process redesign skills.
- Experience of managing deliverables through a senior level team.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.