This position is closed or expired.
See other Project Manager jobs in UAE
Project Manager – Water Parks
Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Heads a team to project manage the design and construction of the complexes water park.
- Assures safe project execution to the client's satisfaction, consistent with cost, schedule and contractual requirements.
- Accountable for project delivering to time and budget as well as expected results for HSE and client satisfaction.
- Assures the project execution is in accordance with policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- Manages and coordinates activities of all project personnel by direct supervision or through subordinates.
- Plans the project execution and revises the plan as necessary and assures adherence to the plan.
- Keeps the client and company advised of project status.
Previous experience on major engineering and construction projects, including management experience. Having previously worked on Water Parks projects and in the region would an advantage
Degree, or equivalent, in an appropriate engineering discipline and preferably a member of a recognised professional institution.
About the Company
BBT is a truly international company, which provides staff to hundreds of organisations across the globe. With over 500 members of staff, working in over 45 offices, across 5 continents, we constantly strive to exceed expectations, both in quality of service and results, and are always ideally located to find the best job opportunities and the right candidate for the role.
With our exceptional industry knowledge, contacts and highly tailored service, we are ideally positioned to assist candidates, develop their careers and access the most exciting and interesting jobs around. And with consultants available all over the globe, candidates can easily contact us wherever they are in the world.
As a client we aim to take all the hassle of recruitment out of your hands – saving you time and resources. By spending time and energy getting to know exactly who you are looking for, we can maximise our efficiency and reduce your input into the short listing and selection process. This ensures you only get the highest calibre of staff, who are not only suited to your position but also motivated to succeed within it.