Job description / Role
Property Network is an award winning real estate consultancy based in Dubai since 2005. Your role as a Property Consultant is to actively work on marketing and selling new and existing developments presented by the company being built by reputed developers across the United Arab Emirates. Everything we practice is in line with the rules and regulations of RERA, the governing body of real estate in Dubai.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Actively promote the companies services and projects.
· Determine clients needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
· Maintain regular contact with Developers, landlords, investors, tenants and owners to find new opportunities and assess existing ones.
· Attend property viewings and open house events with prospective buyers and tenants.
· Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services.
· Keep up to date with UAE Real Estate market, property laws, competitors, and marketing activities.
· Provide excellent customer service.
· Achieve sales targets set by the company.
· Excellent English and communication skills.
· Valid UAE Driving License (or your own countries license as long as legal to drive in Dubai)
· Previous real estate sales experience.
· Negotiation skills.
· Knowledge of Dubai and all zones.
· Highly motivated and goal orientated.
· A passion to succeed.
· Ability to communicate in other languages will be an additional bonus.
· Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
· Pleasant and trustworthy
· Experience of at least 2 years in Dubai real estate market as a sales executive
· Driving License and your own car to commute
About the Company
Established since 2005 in Dubai, UAE, Property Network has grown exponentially with Dubai and has since then gained enormous reputation regionally for its outstanding achievements.
Property Network is part of family business group of companies involved in real estate, trading, food & beverages and clothing industries.
The company believes in customer service and ethical advisory. Truth and sincerity are the core fundamentals throughout the organization.
We have one mission - to be the leading and the biggest real estate firm in the region by the year 2020.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales and Leasing Consultant