Job description / Role
* Off-Plan Project Knowledge Across UAE
* Active With Resale and Leasing
* Hands on Lead Generation
* Manage and deliver the Sales on a day-to-day basis.
* Achieve revenue, Average Revenue KPI targets.
* Create and maintain a positive, competitive culture to drive high-performance.
* Ensure all individual performance of all activities with clear KPI metrics and have a clear plan for incremental improvement.
* Conduct regular one-to-one meetings with Sales Managers to support their development and drive results.
* Attract, develop and retain the best talent within the Commercial team.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and collaborate with Marketing, Product, Tech, Finance and Pre-Sales teams to align on anything affecting customers or sales performance.
* Work closely with management to ensure a clear plan for development.
* Contribute to meeting targets and KPI's s in line with company's requirements.
* Provide regular forecasts & performance reports.
* Work closely with the management and delivering as per the KPI
Property Consultant (Languages-Russian, French, Arabic)- 5,000 to 7,000AED + Commission
* Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Proven experience of minimum 1 years in a real estate position in UAE.
* Extensive knowledge of the real estate industry with a deep knowledge of main competitors including their strategies and pricing models.
* Proven experience in sales and managing relationships with key clients.
* Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
* Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
* Excellent organisational and leadership skills with Outstanding negotiation, communication and interpersonal abilities.
* Goal orientated and target driven with a proven track record of success in a similar role.
* Excellent English proficiency, fluency in other languages is a plus.
* Excellent negotiation Skills, Excellent sales & rental skills, Direct Sales, Communication skills
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales and Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
Irwin & Dow
Green Gulf Careers
Customer Service Representative