Job description / Role
As a Property Consultant, you will:
• Closes sales by understanding buyers’ requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations
• Show strict commitment to the daily sales activities assigned by the Head of Sales
• Attend to the assigned leads upon receiving them with a sense of urgency, with a regular follow up on the assigned leads
• Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
• Generating referrals from existing leads and clients
• Maintain regular contact with developers, investors, and owners to find new opportunities and assess existing ones via calls, emails, letters, and meeting.
• Research potential business to secure buildings, projects, developments, apartments, and villas which are for sale.
• Advice and discuss various opportunities of property services to the clients & to consult with them to identify their needs, preferences, and financial concerns.
• Completion of details of properties which includes photo shoots, arrangement of viewings, showing the property to prospective clients, etc.
• Attend property-related events such as exhibitions, property launches, presentations and seminars.
AED 3,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Attractive Commission structure
• Graduate or Undergraduate
• Must have 2+ years of Experience in Real Estate Industry
• Must have Valid UAE Driving License
• Must have knowledge of Real estate industry sales, renting etc
• Should have experience of attending events, Exhibitions, property launches, seminars and presentations.
About the Company
RTI Real Estate is a brokerage company that operates a large real estate and rental advertising networks in UAE.