Job description / Role
• Prepare and maintain all records, correspondence, and files
• Coordinate ongoing maintenance and inspections to comply with all relevant laws, codes, and company policies
• Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises.
• Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
• Manage on-site staff, and vendor and contractor relationships
• Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of location and services, and showing units.
• Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services and supervising repairs.
• Business development to ensure the growth of the portfolio including initiating and managing marketing initiatives, preparing client proposals and conducting client presentations.
• Processing of rental applications including detailed screening of applicants and discussions with landlords.
• Prepared the complete inspection report.
• Checking on vacant properties to ensure home is in good condition
• Accounts payable – entering invoices into accounting system, verify funds for payment remittance
• Complete Knowledge about the Government rules, regulation and leasing towards the property Management.
• Any other duties that may arise, or as directed by your immediate managers.
• 5+ year’s property management experience
• In depth knowledge of the Dubai property market
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred .RERA certified ( Preferred )
• High computer literacy MS Office, Excel , Power Point
• Highly motivated and organized with excellent presentation skills
• Communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Customer service orientation
• Planning and organizing
• Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English
• Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skill
About the Company
Our passion for excellence is the secret to our success. We always strive to excel in all the things we do and give you the ultimate customer satisfaction.
Unibuild is committed to understand your needs and meet your expectations. we give you only the best, state-of-the-art, reliable and cost-efficient transport, equipment and technology. we also have high caliber, experienced and dedicated team of professionals who is more willing to help you in the step-by-step planning and construction.
Unibuild aims to continuously be one of the leading companies in UAE. We always keep in mind our passion for excellence. thus, we will constantly improve the products we offer and the kind of services we render to you so we can meet your varying demands.
Unibuild Group of Companies
Manpower Middle East
Majestic Medical & Technical Supplies
|Abu Dhabi||4 Oct|
Accountant and Admin