Job description / Role
Property Sales Consultant (Abu Dhabi)
Leading UAE Real Estate Developer is looking for strong Property Consultant to join their UAE team.
* Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with customers and 3rd party agents to generate leads and sales
* Expedites the resolution of any customer problems and complaints and provides after sales support
* Develop networks through avenues such as solicitors, mortgage lenders and insurance companies to prospect and generate leads
* Promotes the sales of properties through advertisements, open houses and participation in multiple listing services
* Gathers customer information through consultative questioning information to determine customer needs
* Accompanies customers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting
* Demonstrates the Company's property portfolio and assists customers in selecting the right property to suit their needs
* Develops clear and effective written proposals for customers and negotiates terms of the agreement
* Coordinates property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds
* Prepares sales documents such as purchase agreements, deeds and leases
* Advises customers on all aspects of the property market including market conditions, prices, current trends, mortgages and legal requirements
* Attend events to develop leads and increase professional knowledge
* Successful track record (with at least 1 year within the UAE) in a target-driven sales environment
* Have a strong network or database of current or potential buyers in the assigned region
* Strong English language skills (written and verbal)
* UAE driving license and own car
* Real Estate Broker or Property Development industry experience
* Fluent in Arabic
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.