Job description / Role
As a subject matter expert to pre-sales and pursuit activities, you will collaborate with Account Managers and Solution Sales focusing on all sales, new, cross-sells, up-sells, for proposition in a given territory with both existing and new customers.
• Consultation with content creation team to devise the best editorial plan that would meet the marketing communications requirements of the customer.
• Coordinating with the client to acquire the correct brand assets that the content teams would require to develop the said solution
• Project Management:
• Ensuring timely delivery of created assets to the client according to mutually accepted project plan.
Billing & Finance:
• Support Billing and Finance process by acquiring digital acceptance of project completion from the client and conveying the same to billing and Invoice collection teams.
• Proactively identify pipeline opportunities, governed by the Account Managers.
• Provide insights and share Refinitiv thought leadership on their proposition with customers.
• Deliver customer demonstrations on their specific propositions.
Qualifications and Experience Required
• Strong business acumen and knowledge how businesses work, understanding of current and possible future practices, trends and information affecting the prospect or customer businesses and own internal organization
• Knowledge of the competition and awareness of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace
• Strong prospecting skills and previous experience in creating communication plans (emails templates, phone call scripts, etc.), conducting prospecting campaigns, efforts with internal lead nurture and/or demand generation programs
• Demonstrable closing ability in winning sales campaigns, closing late stage deals, developing reasons for prospects and overcoming late stage deal obstacles
• Evident opportunity management experience with managing pipeline, inspecting opportunities, accelerating campaigns, demonstrating deal ingenuity and providing deal-based ideas
• Understanding of cost justification methodologies relevant to the business and to the buyer, utilizing a value case to differentiate a solution from competitive offerings, building multiple evaluation criteria that are compelling to the buyer and developing business models that can be replicated and used by others
• Significant Product and Workflow Expertise (e.g. knowledge of financial modeling, Excel, MS Office); knowledge of trading floor tech / data apps
• Superior interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills (verbal & written)
About the Company
Refinitiv is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. We provide leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime. We are new market pioneers with 167 years of confidence. Breaking new barriers. Enabling more responsible, transparent and connected financial markets. We redefine what data can do. Through an open ecosystem, a high-performance culture, analytics, insights and technology.
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.
Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Junior Sales Executive
Business Developer - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East