Job description / Role
A well-reputed hospital in UAE is looking for a Psychiatrist to join their team. A psychiatrist will diagnose and treat people for mental illnesses.
Psychiatrists’ job duties and responsibilities include:
• Referring a patient for psychological testing to determine a diagnosis and its severity.
• Recommending and designing a treatment plan.
• Talking to the patients about their problems to try to resolve them (psychotherapy or talk therapy).
• Exploring the patients’ past experiences to learn how they affect their current state of mind and behavior (psychoanalysis).
• Helping patients change their thought processes and behavior (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or CBT).
• Prescribing medication that can alter chemical imbalances affects the patient’s state of mind and behavior.
• Graduate of an accredited medical school.
• Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state.
• Board Eligible or Board Certified Psychiatrist.
• Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience in the direct delivery of primary care.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.