Job description / Role
This position provides psychometric and statistical services. The primary responsibilities shall include generating and interpreting results, framing statistical questions, determining what critical data and analyses are required, consultation of psychometric and testing process improvements, and performing the analyses using different software, as well as generating both routine and ad hoc psychometric outputs, analyses, and reports.
• Perform both routine and ad hoc psychometric and statistical analyses
• Develop, modify, and continually evaluate scripted, statistical procedures
• Verify that all test scores are accurate
• Lead subject-matter expert groups through the psychometric processes in developing valid and defensible passing standards and content outlines
• Identify and propose improvements to both psychometric and quality management procedures
• Maintain and follow processes/procedures as required
Master’s Degree or equivalent in measurement and testing, psychology, industrial/organizational psychology or a related field; and at least three years of experience in a related field
Required Qualifications/ Skills
• Ability to act a psychometric subject-matter expert when interfacing with clients
• Ability to identify and propose testing process improvements
• Ability to both see big picture and be highly detail oriented
• Demonstrated experience in classical test theory and statistical data analyses
• Demonstrated experience in experimental design and conducting applied testing research
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively, efficiently, and professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated skill in writing concise, logical and grammatically correct letters and reports
• Proven ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to maintain positive attitude under stressful conditions
• Strong organizational communication and collaborative skills
• High level computer literacy, with extensive skills Microsoft office and
• advanced statistical and data analysis skills
• Creating the global standard of excellence in healthcare and patient safety
• Excellence – Strive to excel in everything you do.
• Quality – Taking the initiative, extra time, care and vigilance to get the job done right.
• Continuous Learning
• Have a Positive “Can-do” Attitude-being ready, available and willing to get the job done and done well
About the Company
A semi-government learning and development provider based in Abu Dhabi.