Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Keep the lobby and public area in a clean condition
- Cleans hallways, restrooms and back office area
- Maintains the restaurant, business center and meeting rooms
- Keeps the front of the hotel free from trash
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors
- To perform daily assigned tasks in toilets, lifts, back areas, terrace, etc.
- To follow up a special cleaning schedule given by the Housekeeping Supervisor/Executive Housekeeper
- To report maintenance to supervisor immediately
- To assist Guest in Public Areas when required.
- To have good knowledge of all hotel facilities, hours of operation, Restaurants, shops and function rooms.
- Responsible for maintaining a time schedule for cleaning of their areas
Your experience and skills include:
- Great attention to details
- Ability to follow instructions
- Has previously worked in a similar role
Your team and working environment:
Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai offers 244 fully serviced and furnished hotel apartments that shares the neighbourhood with Burj Khalifa. In the history-making Downtown Dubai district, walking distance to the world's tallest building, its famous fountain and The Dubai Mall.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.