Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Public Relation Officer to be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Provide documents to Typing center
• Record Management – update visa administration information
• Submit documents for Visa administration and Work permits
• Submit documents for Commercial and Trade Licenses business requirements
• Advise Management of best alternative work permit activities for staff in the processing of Visas
• Provide continuous advice in regards to the new rules in the governmental departments.
• Provide continuous update in regards to the developing the visa process and facilitating with the governmental departments
• Providing Visa Case Study on every visa type individually
• Providing PRO Daily Report to the HR to update the recruitment report.
• Submit documents to the Post Office Or Labour office – Visa submission
• Record keeping & Monitoring of all application IN Numbers for the visa
• Follow up obtaining the Labour Office Approval
• Paying Labour Office Fees./ Change Of status Fees / Transfer Visa Fees / Relative Labour Card Fees/ Paying Bank Guarantees
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- A high school / diploma holder
- With minimum 4 years of work experience in the same role; of which at least 2 years of work experience in a multicultural working environment
- With strong knowledge of the UAE labour law
- Good knowledge in dealing with different government offices
- Valid UAE driving license and willing to travel around Abu Dhabi/UAE, if required
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Technology Management Consultancy in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Oct|
HR and Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||15 Oct|
Irwin & Dow
Petrochem Middle East