Job description / Role
* Represent the Company at various statutory bodies including the Immigration Department, Labour office, Health authorities, Chamber of Commerce, Municipality, Port authorities, Airport authorities, Electricity, Water authorities, and Traffic office etc.
* Processing and renew visit, transit, residence, tourist, employment visas.
* Update the management of the changes in laws related to Labour and Immigration departments and of other rules and regulations that have been amended and deemed necessary for the smooth functioning of the company.
* To process and follow all registration, renewal, cancellation or transfer of all company vehicles with the traffic department.
* To report to the General Manager on the status of the employee's visa and other documentation of the organization.
* To maintain a record of rental agreements and renewals.
* To keep in his custody all Passports/labor cards of staff and follow up the renewal of residence visa and labor agreements.
* Initiate process for all work relating to visas, licenses, registrations, legal contracts, tenancy agreements, expiry etc.
* Typing: Arabic typing is required for all legal documents.
* Well versed with UAE Labor Law, labor & Immigration regulations.
* No requirement for only free zone experience.
* Education: Graduate
* Language: Arabic speaking and writing
* Driving License
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
PRO / Office Assistant
A Leading Company In The Food Services Industry
Black & Grey HR
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE