Public Relations Executive
Ignite Search & Selection
Job description / Role
An Ideal Public Relations Executive should have solid experience and genuine passion for running social media campaigns that deliver results.
- Familiar with technology experience and speaks Arabic.
- Experience handling a press conference.
- Client follow ups and communications – cross check with Account Manager and ensure that you are on top of your Client work.
- 5 years Experience.
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field.
- Knowledge with technology.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Public Relations Officer
TGC Middle East
Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|