Job description / Role
Public Relations Officer (Abu Dhabi) - Cozmo Travels
Responsible for defining and organizing a flawless public relations process between the UAE Government Authorities, external services providers such as embassies, airports, companies, etc. on one hand and the Company on the other hand; ensuring all branches and individuals sponsored by the company comply with legal conditions and regulations set by the UAE Government to avoid any penalties or customer dis-satisfaction.
Key Result Responsibilities
• Accurately, carries out all the day-to-day follow-up formalities related to the visa applications being with-held by Immigration due to non-conformity in documents or non-eligibility; ensures all re-submissions are in accordance with the UAE Immigration regulations and standards.
• Receives checks, verifies and confirms the compatibility of all documents and papers needed for re-submitting the visa application against the checklist identified by UAE Immigration and Cozmo Travel prior to processing any application.
• Regularly, generates the over-stay report from Immigration system; executes the ban applications as per adopted procedures to guarantee smooth operations and avoid any block on the VMS from Immigration.
• Acts as a middle-point between the company and the Immigration to ensure all visa applications are executed and processed as per the UAE immigration regulations and decrees. This includes segregation of visa types, dates, etc.
• Take necessary action to segregate and clear applications reflected as over-staying cases due to delay in updating the exit status.
• Process any duties related to Government Authorities relations been assigned by the line manager such as visas, transfers, jail clearances, airport departing, documents attestations, embassy relations, marketing campaigns, Advertising etc
• Supports the HR department and HR- Public Relations Officer by processing new/renewal/cancellation and transfer of employment visas of the company’s staff. This includes contracts and documents attestation, stamping, and issuance/renewal of ID Cards.
• Performs any other function-related duties and responsibilities as advised by the Operations Supervisor/Manager.
• Move to any branch / department and perform any other duties as instructed by the Line Manager / Management based on business requirements.
This vacancy will be hired on the pay-rolls of Cozmo Travels- a group company of Air Arabia Group.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
• High School or Diploma in any stream is acceptable with needed administrative experience
• Dynamic and physically fit for the job, requires frequent movement.
• Age recommended: not above 35 years.
• Acceptable computer skills; Arabic typing is a must.
• Arabic Language is a must, fair English Language is acceptable.
• Must possess valid UAE driving license & Car.
• 4+ years of related public relations working experience in a similar role in a mid-sized company in the UAE, preferably in the service industry.
• Extensive knowledge in the UAE Immigration and Labor regulations and corresponding procedures and formalities pertaining to visa sponsorship, residence and deportation.
• Capable of understanding and classifying documents according to task requirements.
• Ability to understand assignments and plan tasks according to priorities and logical order.
• Employs interpersonal skills and effective relations with external parties to facilitate work and execute tasks timely and cost-effectively.
• Cooperative team player; possesses very good organizing and time management skills.
• Dependable, takes ownership, and displays energy
• Willing to work on-call at a short notice and support in ad-hoc scenarios and emergency cases.
• Proven skills in identifying pitfalls and suggesting alternatives.
• Cost-oriented, possesses effective persuasive, problem solving and judgement skills.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.