Job description / Role
Responsible for coordinating and liaising between the Company and Government Authorities and Organizations, and 3rd parties while providing a key inter-face between all the parties. Respond effectively to the demands of the Businesses and their employees to assist them on all government related requirements
- To manage the tasks assigned effectively, courteously, and timely in line with the Company policies and procedures.
- To maintain a very high level of confidentiality at all times with respect to our Clients and Company documentation, files, data, belongings, officers, staff, procedures, policies, and know-how.
- To strictly adhere the confidentiality and non-competition policies and procedures of the Company as well as the UAE Authorities.
- Provide quick, efficient, and reliable services for all Government related jobs.
- Company vehicle will be assigned to the PRO and all tasks will be executed with the company car. Expenses of the vehicle (fuel, parking, Salik, maintenance, registration, insurance, etc.) will be paid by the Company but handled by the PRO as the vehicle responsibility will be on the PRO completely.
- Pick-up and drop-off of VIP customers from/to hotel, airport, offices for residence visa and bank related formalities, and other similar customer related requirements of the Company.
- UAE Visas and Employment related matters such as employment permits, entry visas, medical examinations, Emirates ID biometrics, residence visa applications and submissions, cancellations, entry-exit reports, and miscellaneous jobs related to Immigration Department, Ministry of Labor, and MOHRE.
- All kinds of document typing related requirements, submission, application, collection, delivery, etc. with various typing offices in Dubai and Northern Emirates.
- Daily visiting of government authorities, ministries, free zone authorities for various tasks such as applications, submissions, follow-ups, collections, etc. for the Company and it’s clients.
- Document clearing, submission, collection, application with all Consulates, Embassies, Foreign Diplomatic Missions, MOFA
- Utilities related jobs such as bill payments, new account applications, account terminations, etc.12) Company stamp, signboard, office key, other similar utility preparations and collection/delivery between parties.
- Collection of Emirates IDs from courier companies and authorities.
- Registration, renewal, and termination of P.O.Box numbers with Empost Authority.Collection of mails from the Company and Clients P.O.Box as/when required.
- Chamber of Commerce registration, renewal and various document attestations in Dubai and Northern Emirates.
- Cheque collection and deposit to banks between Company and various 3 parties.
- Bank document submissions, collection and coordination between the Company, Clients, and various bank branches across UAE.
- WPS payments of our clients’ employees on a monthly basis.
- Updating the Company with the new rules, regulations, and laws with respect to issues such as employment, visas, insurance, travel, etc. announced in the UAE from time to time.
- Company weekly stationery and pantry purchases as required by the Office Boys.
- Preparation of daily expense reports for tasks undertaken and reporting to Operation and Accounts Departments.
- Attending the daily PRO meeting in the office at the end of every day, and reporting of the activities carried out to Operations Department.
- Assisting to Company owners local transportation with the company car as/when required.
AED 5,000 to 7,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Candidate must have very good command of verbal and written English.
- Shall be very proactive and dynamic. Be able to work under pressure and set targets.
- Knowledge of Arabic language at a working practice level will be a preference in selection of the candidate.
- Shall have basic command and knowledge on how to use word and excel, and smartphones, tablets, online platforms of government applications.
- Must have a minimum degree of proven high school graduation with an attested diploma.
- Must be residing in the UAE for the past 5 years continuously.
- Experience in a consulting firm, law firm, or similar field for a min. of 5 years is a must.
- Work experience of min 7 years, min. 5 years of which must be in the UAE.
- Must be residing in Dubai, commute from any other Emirates will not be accepted.
- Must have a valid UAE driving license for light vehicle for the last 5 years with excellent driving record and attitude.
- Must have completed two doses UAE approved Covid-19 vaccination and have a valid vaccination certificate as per UAE Health Authorities guidelines.
- Should not have more than 30 days’ notice period, if currently employed elsewhere. If unemployed, he/she is required to start within 5 working days upon signing an offer letter.
About the Company
Tamimi Consulting is a leading cross border advisory firm, assisting clients to grow beyond borders with a focus on Gulf Countries, Middle East, East Africa, Europe UK since 2010.
Our consulting services cover management and business consultancy, business set up, accounting and financial services, administrative services, strategic marketing, business development and international trade in a wide range of industries and different business sectors.
Public Relations Officer
|Abu Dhabi||22 Feb|
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Apr|
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
|Ras Al Khaimah||1 Mar|
HR & Public Relations Officer