Job description / Role
Purpose of Role:
• Responsible for coordinating and liaising between the company and Government organisations / authorities and provide a key inter-face between the two.
• Provide quick, efficient and reliable services for all Government related jobs such as Employment Permits, Entry Visas, Medical Examinations, miscellaneous jobs related to Immigration, Ministry of Labor & Consulates, and Business Licences to the company and its group, adhering to the regular amendments in rules and regulations within very short notices.
• Respond effectively to the demands of the Businesses, employees and their families to assist them on all government related services.
Key Results/ Accountability
• Responsible to administer the following towards Employee and Dependents liaising with local UAE govt ministries:
• Obtain new employment visas / work permits for all expatriate employees.
• Monitor and renew employee residence permits.
• Obtain new residence visas for dependents of employees.
• Facilitate renewal of residence visas for dependents.
• Facilitate obtaining and renewal of Expatriates passports for employees and dependents.
• Facilitate and follow-up cancellation of visas for employees and dependents.
• Facilitate complex medical / police procedures on event of death of any employee or next to kin.
Responsible to administer the following towards business facilitation on day-to-day basis:
• Liaise with embassies / foreign diplomatic missions to enable business visits.
• Liaise with UAE Immigration dept. in obtaining business entry visas for global business visitors.
• Administer company and joint venture companies’ licenses and tax remittances with various UAE govt. authorities viz., Economic Department, Municipality, Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Finance & Industries etc.
• Provide expert advice to business and employees on all visa formalities and all other gov’t related procedures.
• Accountable in maintaining accurate records for all above services.
• The ever-changing government rules and regulations requires the post-holder to be abreast of updates on information / documents and at times certain jobs have to be tacked efficiently without much notice.
• Any TO-DO-NOW jobs always have to be evaluated, prioritized and accomplished at short notices.
• The candidate must have at least 5 years experience in similar job with strong experience with govt. organizations and embassies
• Educational background: at least completion of Secondary Education
• Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
• Good influencing skills
• Spoken and written Arabic is a must
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Valid Driving License
• Good computer skills (MS Office)
About the Company
We are a company based in the UAE.
Public Relation Officer (PRO)
Excelsior Group ME
PRO / Office Assistant
A Leading Company In The Food Services Industry
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|