Job description / Role
Targeting a senior managerial role in leading the Business Development. Sales Departments – operations management of a reputable automotive spare parts international organization, to apply my professional competencies, market knowledge and leadership skills to productively enhance revenue generation and contribute to increase the overall profitability.
• Ensure that sales productivity meets the required levels and expectations of the company.
• Develop techniques to increase the clients’ base.
• Identify and close deals with strategic business partners.
• Manage the sales operations of the lines assigned by managing their daily, weekly, and monthly customer visits and sales progress reports.
• Implement sales plans to achieve sales goals, liquidation plans, and follow up the collection process
• Perform routine visits to the customers and handle any dispute or problems that may arise.
• Develop and manage the training of the current and the new sales representatives with the established policies, selling process & techniques, money collection and company products.
• Communicate with Purchasing Managers regarding new parts orders
• Design and Review incentive plans for customers and salespeople for the product line.
• Liaison with the business development department by providing market analysis.
• Distribute customers for the salesmen.
• Utilize the discount authority for sales requests by the sales force.
• Reporting to: Managing Director
• Subordinates: Supervisor , Executives
• Duration: Permanent Position, Contract 3 years.
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday work days
• Other Benefits: Medical Insurance, Family Status, Annual Air ticket as per UAE labor laws.
• Probation: 30-60 days
• Commission / Bonus: Yearly
AED 12,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Masters Degree
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 10+ years
• Excellent time management and prioritization
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Visionary leadership
• Ability to motivate
• Effective management and delegation
• Communication and negotiation
• PR and presentation skills
• Strong financial acumen
• Planning and forecasting
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• In-depth knowledge of markets and changing business environments
• Effective decision making
• Awareness of IMS policy
• Awareness of IMS objectives related to their work area
• Awareness of business process risks related to their area
• Awareness of safety and health risks and controls for risk reduction related to area of work
• Awareness of environment aspect and impact and controls related to impact reduction related to area of work
• Awareness of IMS procedures related to their area of work
About the Company
A leading trading company in th UAE.
Senior Procurement Manager
|Ras Al Khaimah||6 Mar|
Assistant Procurement Manager - FF&E
TGC Middle East
A Leading Multinational FMCG Company