Job description / Role
- Research potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
AED 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Minimum 8 years experience as Purchasing Officer in an Aluminum and Glass Factory producing materials for Construction Industry.
- The position is based in the Factory at Fujairah.
- Company got projects all over U.A.E
- Candidates available in U.A.E need to apply
- Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer in Aluminum & Glass- Façade Construction Company, Purchasing Agent or similar role
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Hands-on experience with SAP
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Negotiation skills
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies