Job description / Role
- Follow up with internal departments of Alpha Flight Services and external suppliers in order to assure on-time delivery of needed items.
- Work closely with QA and production to assure that goods are ordered as per specification.
- Communicate with all departments to understand their specific needs for non-regular item purchase. Getting internal orders for items from departments of Alpha flight services
- Purchasing of materials and services on domestic markets
- Collection of offers, analysis of offers, proposal for supplier selection, arranging of samples
- Concern and responsibility for reducing costs of materials and services
- Research of purchasing and co-operation market
- Research on alternative solutions for materials and goods
- All communication with vendors regarding orders and delivery
- Entering LPO into the ERP system
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in procurement, preferably in FMCG or hospitality environment.
- Good communication skills in English: written, verbal, electronic
- Intermediary knowledge in EXCEL and Outlook
- Driving license is an advantage
- Previous experience in purchasing
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.