Job description / Role
Alpha Flight Group Limited is a leading provider of innovative catering and retail services at several international airports. Alpha Flight Services UAE LLC is a dynamic food service company employing 500 employees, operating both business to business services as well as a wide range of generic branded consumer food and beverage outlets. This company is based at Sharjah International Airport.
We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and qualified Purchasing Assistant to join our successful business.
• Plan his own daily and weekly activities in line with the main duties.
• Follow up with internal departments of Alpha Flight Services and external suppliers in order to assure on-time delivery of needed items.
• Work closely with QA and production to assure that goods are ordered as per specification.
• Communicate with all departments to understand their specific needs for non-regular item purchase.
• Getting internal orders for items from departments of Alpha flight services
• Purchasing of materials and services on domestic markets
• collection of offers, analysis of offers, proposal for supplier selection, arranging of samples
• Concern and responsibility for reduced costs of materials and services
• Research of purchasing and co-operation market
• Research on alternative solutions for materials and goods
• All communication with vendors regarding orders and delivery
• Entering LPO into the ERP system
• Valid Manual UAE Light Vehicle Driving Licence.
• Good communication skills in English: written, verbal, electronic
• Intermediary knowledge in EXCEL and Outlook
• Previous experience in purchasing
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Purchase Assistant for an Investment Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Purchase Officer - Construction
Copperfield Business Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||12 Feb|
Customer Service and Logistics Representative
Manpower Middle East
Abu Dhabi University
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jan|