Job description / Role
Purchasing Engineer to work with a large European Main Contractor.
• Large build project located in Abu Dhabi
• Must be in the UAE with Civil & Subcon Experience
• Immediately Available to join preferable.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
• Total 5+ years’ experience (UAE experience essential)
• Very strong technical understanding and knowledge to evaluate the subcontract offers technically
• Basic commercial understanding (payment terms and insurances)
• Ability to Handle the procurement of materials, rental of equipment and minor services
• Prepare and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Technical and commercial review of offers
• Good English Command
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.