Job description / Role
• Assist business units in assessing budgets prior to procuring goods and services
• Obtaining quotations
• Preparation of purchase requisition
• Preparation and accurate processing of purchase orders
• Investigate qualitative and quantitative discrepancies between goods ordered and goods received
• Responsible for the accurate processing goods receipts.
• Ensure that all purchase inquiries are forwarded to suppliers in a timely manner
• Provide monthly feedback to finance on status of capital projects
• Generate monthly procurement reports, identify and investigate unusual items and report accordingly
• Attend to queries from business units and vendors with reference to purchase orders and receipts of goods
This position exists to arrange good quality materials from supplier at a right time and reasonable price. Keeping the track records of vendor list and other records as are needed for the efficient operation of the purchasing function
Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Engineering) with minimum 5 years’ of experience working in a purchasing position in an industrial manufacturing company or any related industry Certificates in Supply Chain Training or any related with working knowledge of Oracle.
About the Company
Albaddad group has been established in Abu Dhabi 1971 by the founder "Hussain Albaddad" to supply the requirements of the tents from the royal family that time and other official authorities in addition to the individual clients. Continued by the second generation of Albaddad who manage the company and develop it according to the highest world standardisation that made Albaddad group ranked number one worldwide.
Second generation of Albaddad family found that the need of establishing factories for prefabricated units, Aluminum, glass, technology, steel and steel structures in addition to the garden furniture and many other companies which diversity the business sectors and products.
Procurement Assistant Manager
|Abu Dhabi||6 May|
Procurement Engineer - Mechanical / Electrical