Job description / Role
Are you a passionate, people-focused, driven Procurement, or Purchasing person? Then, we have the job for you! As a Purchasing Supervisor. You should have proven experience as a Purchasing Supervisor or in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Managing purchase orders, completing and maintaining purchase orders for raw goods, materials, and supplies.
- Oversee vendor activities
- Manage inventory and maintain purchase order
- Assisting the Purchasing Manager
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree in a related area such as the business of economics, logistics, supply chain management, or purchasing
- 2-3 years of proven Purchasing experience in the hospitality industry
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Sharp Problem-Solving Skills
Your team and working environment:
The MAF Accor Hotels owned by Majid Al Futtaim - One of the largest AccorHotels clusters in Dubai with a total of seven hotels:
- Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre Hotel
- Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre Residences
- Novotel Deira City Centre Hotel
- Ibis Deira City Centre Hotel
- Suite Novotel Mall of the Emirates
- Ibis Mall of the Emirates
- Ibis Al Rigga
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Excelsior Group ME
TGC Middle East
Supply Chain Executive
A Leading Multinational FMCG Company