Job description / Role
We are looking for experienced Python Back-End Developers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the server side of the applications with the potential of also participating in setting the right Infrastructure and developing the needed tools for the Analytics.
If you have excellent programming skills, strong problem-solving skills and a passion for developing/improving applications utilizing cutting edge technologies, please share your update profile with us.
• Gather and address technical and design requirements.
• Implement new features requested by our business and trading team.
• Refactor existing applications to optimize its performance through setting the appropriate architecture and integrating the best practices and standards.
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle mainly focusing on coding, debugging and testing.
• Troubleshoot and debug applications.
• Bachelors in Computer Science/Computer Engineering. Masters is a plus.
• Strong in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
• Strong competencies in algorithms and software architecture.
• Minimum 4+ years of experience as a Python Back-end developer.
• Minimum 4+ years of work experience in Python coding language.
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in developing REST APIs.
• Strong experience in Relational Databases (MySQL, SQL Server or PostgreSQL).
• Experience in non-relational databases (Mongo DB, Cassandra) is a big plus.
• Experience using AWS cloud and its resources/services is a big plus.
• Previous experience in automated testing including unit testing & UI testing.
• Strong knowledge in Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) utilizing Docker containers.
• Excellent analytical, time management and teamwork skills.
• Preferably candidates from Europe, America/ Australia, Africa or Eastern Asia
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Full Stack Developer
Quest Search & Selection
Full Stack Developer
MAST Consulting Group
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
IT Computer Programmer