Job description / Role
Recruiting for a Python Developer for a global leading client in the energy sector.
The role includes but not limated to:
- Gathering and addressing technical and design requirements.
- Implementing new features requested by the business and trading team.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle mainly focusing on coding, debugging and testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 3 years experience working with Python coding language
- Experience in Relational Databases (MySQL, SQL Server or PostgreSQL)
- Experience in non-relational databases (Mongo DB, Cassandra)
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.