Job description / Role
Your new company
A prominent E-Commerce Company
Your new role
- Design, develop and execute manual and automation test cases independently, with little or no supervision.
- Write automation scripts for test cases, using UI testing tools and following the team’s automation testing strategy.
- Test features on multiple platforms and devices, uncovering error scenarios and defects.
- Execute exploratory testing by following testing best practices and guidelines.
- Assist in developing and executing automated test cases for contract/API testing.
- Create, update and clean up test data.
- Collaborate with the development team to identify defects and validate fixes.
- Log software defects following team templates and standards.
- Analyze, identify and define requirements for their own tasks, covering primary, Alternative, and error flow.
- Write required documentation, following team standards, guidelines and templates.
- Contribute to the test plan by estimating and analyzing risks for their own tasks.
- Follow project build infrastructure and include needed test cases when needed, guided by other team members.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in leading a team
- Strong in UI automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Robot Framework)
- Great knowledge at least one modern programming or scripting language (e.g. C#, Python)
- Good understanding of STLC, Agile methodologies and DevOps lifecycle
- Understanding of CI/CD systems and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Hudson) - highly appreciated
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
About the Company
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.