Job description / Role
Lead efforts to improve the efficiency of the testing process, oversee the design and implementation of validation procedures, test plans and tests cases. Manage and respond to software quality assurance issues such as products, development and enterprises program management office.
- Must have a Professional degree (B.E, B.S or B.Tech) or Master’s degree or equivalent from a reputed university
- Certification in Agile Testing, Automation preferred
- Must have minimum 10 years of overall experience and at least 7 years specifically in Testing and Test Automation
- Expected to lead a small team of test analysts and oversee an extended team at offshore
- Must have good exposure to Customs domain, trade facilitation or logistics
- Able to communicate and lead discussions with Customers during UAT
- Able to deliver suitable test strategy, test planning, approach and recommend appropriate frameworks and tooling
- Must have hands on expertise in Functional testing , UI testing , Regression testing, performance testing , security testing and API Testing to guide the team
- Familiarity with continuous integration with tools such as Jenkins and issue tracking software such as JIRA, etc.
- Should have experience in test automation tools, Scripting, Cloud based testing. Monitoring, familiarity using Docker and AWS
About the Company
A leading ICT company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
QA System Test Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||30 Sep|
Software Quality Analyst
IT Project Manager
HR Source Consulting
TGC Consulting Middle East