Job description / Role
We are now recruiting for a Quality Coordinator.
Purpose of role:
Provide support in delivering the quality improvement agenda for the ME cluster. The role will be responsible for quality data collection and analysis for all the plants in the region. The role is required to support the formulation management activities in fusion, and communicating the changes with the various manufacturing sites.
Key Results/ Accountabilities expected from role
• Communicate supply chain key quality requirements to all 3P/JV plants, and ensure adherence.
• Track and Analyze cluster quality performance and ensure quality KPI's are met in expectation with the regional guidelines.
• Identify emerging issues, highlight areas and provide input and recommendations for continuous improvement initiatives.
• Manage the introduction / change of new finished products and raw materials at all manufacturing facilities in the region through a robust MOC process.
• Engage with all 3rd parties to monitor the gap closure status of regional QA audits and monitor the gap closure status and identify the bottlenecks which can impact closure.
• Be a member of the RCA investigation, and support RCA action closures to ensure that corrective and preventive actions are closed within agreed time lines.
• Support the Cluster Quality Manager to maintain OMS /QMS certifications and individual country Specific standard requirements are met.
• Provide input to the RAT review process and manage the communication to 3rd parties for adhering to the timelines and agreed actions.
• Plan, coordinate and support and monitor the execution of internal plant audits as per QA manual guidelines.
• Support Quality improvement initiatives which are part of A&P road mapper for the cluster and country specific projects.
• Support Management of change process to ensure all checklists related to NPI/Formulation change as per streamline and RM introduction.
Experience & Expertise (mandatory & desired)
• Degree Level or equivalent in a related discipline.
• Prior experience in manufacturing, process and quality standards / controls is a must. Minimum 5 to 8 years’ experience.
• Effective Communication Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Having a logical approach towards problem solving.
• Strong analytical skills
• Familiarity with ISO 9001 quality management system.
• Competence in Microsoft office packages (Excel and Power point)
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions