Job description / Role
Reporting to the Senior QA/QC Engineer,the role will be in charge of the following:
- Conduct compliance audits for contractors and vendors
- Review contract documents, procedures, ITPs ensuring works are in accordance to the contract agreement
- Monitor site activities making sure all works and site staff are in conformance with project plan and contract
- University Qualifications: BSc Civil Engineering
- Other certifications obtained: QMS, ISO 9000 Series Requirements
- Nature and length of previous experience: 8 years experience as a QA/QC Engineer in a contracting company or a consultancy
- Specialist knowledge: Certified, practicing QMS Lead Auditor
About the Company
We are Dar. We work together with our people to build the future.
At Dar, we provide planning, design, management and consultancy for the world’s most important and exciting projects. Together with our team of experts, we embrace challenges to empower our communities. In suburbs and city centers, deserts and metropolitan areas, war zones and sacred shrines, our projects shape our people’s lives.
With our team of 9,850 staff members, we operate in 40 offices in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Europe. Our five principal design centers are located in Beirut, Cairo, London, Pune, and Amman. And in everything, we seek progress for our communities.