Job description / Role
• Perform quality assurance, control inspections and submittal reviews.
• Organize, implement, conduct and manage the QA/QC programs as per the Company's Quality Policy.
• Coordinates the document controls for technical submittals, drawings, etc. with the Project Team and ensures the QA/QC validation has been done.
• Ensures their issue, amends and recall of controlled documents.
• Coordinates all inspections, monitor required tests and records inspections and tests made as per the Contract Plan and Contract Specifications.
• Coordinate with the Project Manager regarding work performance and hold authority to stop work in any area where discrepancies remain uncorrected and/or cancel the stop work order upon satisfactory correction of noted deficiencies.
• Provide technical support to the Project Manager and guidance to site staff in submission of materials for approval, request for inspection, shop drawings, As-built drawings, O & M manual.
• Ensure that Non-Conformance Report (NCR) is raised once the activities deviated from the Contract Specifications or normal company practices.
• Coordinate with the project staff to compile and maintain pertinent records of inspection and testing until end of the contract and all pertinent records for retention on completion of the project.
• Oversee all site problems with regards to QA/QC
• Represent the company to third parties for presenting QA/QC issues resolution.
• Must have minimum 5 years of experience and good knowledge in QA/QC of construction projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
• Excellent knowledge in different industrial refrigeration work scope with full understanding and implementation of Quality Standards
• Experience in interpreting tests on mechanical, electrical with codes
• Fluent in English both written and verbal
• Able and willing to travel to different projects-often to be based at sites for weeks or months
About the Company
GRADE being the joint venture of GRASSO (GEA) and ADEAREST (TIG) is a leading global Group in Industrial Refrigeration. We design, engineer, install and maintain innovative Refrigeration components and systems for our customers in the MENA region for whom Industrial Refrigeration is an essential part of their primary process.
QA QC Engineer
Al Jaziri Group
Site QC Supervisor
RTC-1 Employment Services
Project Engineer (Mechanical)
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||27 Oct|