Job description / Role
• Accountable for the quality and quality of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural, and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary processes.
• Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project, including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
• Develop and determine all standards to perform inspections and tests on all procedures, oversee all testing methods, and maintain high-quality standards for all processes.
• Review the quality of all materials at the site, ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality, and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and quality materials.
• Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules, ensure adherence to all procedures, and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
• Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards, ensure compliance to all quality manuals and procedures, and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
• Manage to lift all types of equipment, handle the efficient storage of all hazardous materials, and perform quality audits per the required schedule.
• Monitor an efficient system, record all project activities, and analyses all processes to ensure all work meets quality requirements.
• Manage all work methods, maintain knowledge on quality assurance standards, monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes, Recommend corrective actions for all operations.
• Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
• Liaise the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to consultant
• Coordinate with the Consultants representative and Site In-charge for Inspection.
• Minimum 2 years experience in construction industry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering / Architect.
About the Company
Leading real estate company that provides an international standard of excellence to Dubai and the World.
Abdulrahman Al Jaziri and Badr Al Jaziri, who formerly founded Al Jaziri Developments, re-strategized Nabni Development in 2022 with a single objective in mind, creating Dubai’s most sought-after residential and retail properties.
Nabni focuses on four key pillars which are change mindsets, establish credibility, evoke emotions and differentiation.