AlMansoori Specialized Engineering
Job description / Role
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To implement the Quality Management System related to ISO 9001:2015, API Q2 and any other relevant standards as applicable to Business.
- Provide practical guidance, information and assistance to all managers and relevant personnel, on the application and implementation of the company's Health, Safety, Environment & Quality policies and procedures.
- Extensive support to all countries in regards to API and ISO certifications to all countries.
- Proactively coach, review and provide support to operations in development and implementation of Service Design & Development, Services Quality Plan, Risk Assessments, TMMDE, PMITP in compliance to ISO 9001, API Q2 specs
- Develop, implement, maintain and update the company's HSE and Quality Management system and advise improvements on the performance of IMS procedures, processes and produce data and reports on performance, measuring against set indicators, objectives and targets.
- Conduct internal and external audits within operational sites to assess compliance with the quality system requirements
- Perform internal and external HSEQ IMS and QA/QC audits of all sites and facilities, and evaluate the level of QA/QC performance in compliance with the relevant IMS company standards and procedures and ensure the effective implementation of corrective and preventative actions.
- Review product and process non-conformance (NCR's) and recommend remedial actions including monitoring and track all customer complaints and close-outs to ensure those are investigated and closed in a timely manner.
- Conduct Quality Development Programs, Quality awareness training and other relevant training needs as required periodically as per the Training Matrix/ Plan.
- Ensure QA/QC requirements are specified to vendors/contractor and documentation is submitted and verified in compliance.
- Ensure that all necessary quality records are identified and retained in accordance with international standards, client and regulatory requirements.
- Gather data to monitor and analysis conformance to customer and service design requirements, customer complaints, root causes, audit nonconformity, Objectives, targets and programs and send progressive updates to Corporate QA/QC Manager.
Title : QA/QC Engineer
Department : AMPS Corporate
30 - 45 years old
Professional Certifications - other than education degree
Qualified QMS ISO 9001 /API Lead Auditor - IRCA registered Training Course Certificate.
Required - Minimum 7 years' experience with reputable multinational Oil & Gas Service companies
About the Company
AlMansoori was founded in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1977 as one of the first local companies to participate in the oilfield services sector. Since then we have grown into a workforce of over 3800 happy employees spread across 12 countries on two continents. We provide a wide range of services in support of the local petroleum industry and pride ourselves on our service quality and safety records.