Job description / Role
Objectives: To carry out all Quality Assurance and Quality Control tasks and prepare the necessary PQP manual and review and checking of construction works. Also arrange the necessary submittals in terms of materials, method statements, etc and follow the approval process.
• Initiate the format to prepare the Project Quality Plan
• Provide the necessary Support to the Project Management Team in terms of all quality site works.
• Effective QA and QC supporting to the Senior Project Management team
• Reporting to: QA/QC Manager
Duration: Minimum 2 years
• Candidate should be in UAE
• University Qualifications: Bachelor Science in Civil Engineer
• Work Experience: Minimum 5 years in UAE for QA/QC Engineer
• Work Experience: Minimum 3 years in UAE for QA/QC Inspector
About the Company
Trojan Holding is considered one of the fastest-growing construction firms in the UAE and internationally.