Job description / Role
• Monitor the implementation of the quality management system in project execution and enhance quality performance and improvement across the project through audits and surveillance.
• Establish, document and maintain a quality control system for site activities
• Supervise the implementation of technical integrity verification and liaise with the Contractor as directed
• Prepare project quality audit schedules and conduct project quality audits. And submit to Project Manager (PM)
• Assist PM/HOP in Subcontractor evaluations to review bid’s submittals on quality requirements, participate in risk analysis and technical scoring processes
• Participate in Construction, Pre-commission and Commission reviews on quality matters and join in project risk assessment workshops
• Responsible for providing expertise and ensures the application of correct standards in all FEED / EPC deliverables in the design and development of projects
• Supervise the work of relevant discipline Engineers and Superintendents and ensure that quality and standards are maintained, and cost-effective solutions are adopted
• Understands the UDI’s HSE policy, procedures, regulations and objectives as they relate to the area of responsibility
• Join part of the inspections at site to assist Site Engineer & Project Manager in verification of works in compliance with method statements.
• Perform other duties as assigned Head of Project
• Min 8 years experiences in UAE preferred with fit out & interior.
• Project & Contract Duration: 1 year but we will offer 2 years Visa as per Labor law.
• Notice Period: Immediately
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi
About the Company
DAS Holding is an Abu Dhabi-based international investment holding company. As one of the largest and most dynamic investment holding companies in the UAE, DAS Holding is recognized as an innovative business incubator and has earned an unsurpassed reputation courtesy of its uncompromising quality and innate professionalism.
The Group’s business policy is based on a tactical and proven combination of investment planning, opportunity assessment, project initiation, execution and management, introduction of innovative management techniques and the creation of successful partnerships with multinational corporations.
DAS Holding serves as a conglomerate of subsidiaries, spanning diverse industries with equally wide-ranging products and services, each supported by a global network of partners and associates. Our subsidiaries are all recognized as pioneers within their respective industries, ensuring that DAS Holding now represents the ideal business partner for multinational corporations, governments and entrepreneurs who seek to develop and nurture a new company.
Excelsior Group ME
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Civil Field Inspector
Project Engineer - Main Contractor
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||4 Nov|