Job description / Role
Responsibilities & Duties
Standardize Binghatti Hospitality QSC (Quality, Safety, Cleanliness)
• Knowledgeable on tools, concept and methodologies of Quality Assurance
• Responsible for document management system for Binghatti Hospitality, create QSC manual and communicate it to the training department to demonstrate system use to the operation
• Author and create all general checklist that operation will use for compliance with authority’s requirement and company standard
• Assures compliance to quality and product safety standards from source of supply to consumer.
• Maintain record of Supplier data, verify product delivery and ensure that all supplied product as per approved quality. Work closely with purchase in charge
• Develops an integrated quality assurance program covering beverage, food, merchandise, product distribution channels and retail facilities.
• Implements and manages the product safety and quality assurance program to ensure that product safety, quality and regulatory compliance standards are met for all beverage, food and merchandise items manufactured and sold in CUPAGAHWA units
• Manages quality assurance projects and supervises implementation
• Suggest training program on safe food handling and sanitation practice
• Create an overall AUDIT program, communicate and discuss it to all vertical division
• Responsible for checking the quality of the uniform of all CUPAGAHWA employees, communicate with the purchase department. Include the staff presentation on each audit and suggest change if necessary
• Responsible on checking the quality of internal staff food, make sure that staff food is in the best quality and value for internal consumer, collect staff feedback and suggest change if necessary to the chef in charge
• Safekeep and monitor the validity of each operation unit municipality required files and documents. Initiate application when required. Assist all municipality file requirements for upcoming and existing stores
• Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis of strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories
• Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures
• Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods
• Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
• Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Other duties link to CUPAGAHWA core competencies
Academic & Trade Qualifications
• Experience in Hospitality industries. familiar with the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) management system required by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the standards set by the Safe Quality Food Institute (SQFI).
• Bachelor's degree in a food-related discipline, such as food science, microbiology, chemistry, or food industry management.
Working Experience & Skills
• Minimum 2 Years’ experience as QA in a reputable catering/ international hospitality brand
• Experience Auditor and can create audit system program
About the Company
Binghatti Holding is an international investment holding company headquartered in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). The company focuses on high-growth potential projects in the real estate, hospitality, education, industrial, construction and FMCG sectors. Empowered by mercantile experience since 1875, the brand seeks to redefine the norms of the region by delivering reasonably priced high quality products in a timely manner.
Binghatti Developers, the real estate development branch of Binghatti Holding operates throughout the UAE with a value of more than AED 3 Billion and 30 projects, including the AED 1 Billion Swarovski Sparkle Towers in Dubai Marina. The company currently operates in several areas throughout Dubai including Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Village Circle, Liwan, Dubai Land Residence Complex and Business Bay.
Binghatti Beverages, the beverage manufacturing arm of Binghatti Holding was established to provide world class beverages catering to the unique tastes of the GCC and MENA region. The company focuses on capitalizing on the region’s growing FMCG industry by commercializing the traditional juice flavors ethnic to the Middle East. The company recently invested more than AED 250 Million in a Kizad, Abu Dhabi production facility equipped with state of the art Tetra Pak filling and packaging lines. The facility sits on a plot of more than 1 million square feet and currently produces the Binghatti Beverages’ signature brand, Raubi of London.
Binghatti Hospitality intends to provide world class Hospitality Management services throughout the GCC and MENA region. The company’s primary concentrations include Food & Beverage, Hoteliering, Art Curation, Facilities Management, Sales, Marketing & ecommerce, Finance, Revenue Management, Purchasing, Human Resources, and Information Technology services related to the Hospitality Industry. The company is primarily known for their CUPAGAHWA and Aghatti café and restaurant brands in the UAE.
Binghatti Industries envisages the establishment of a technologically advanced, environmentally friendly, and sustainable smart aluminum production facility capable of producing up to 10,000 tons of aluminium frames and profiles per year. The intricate process involves the latest technology in aluminium manufacturing and processing machinery to ensure the highest environmental standards of production. The facility will also feature a state of the art joinery equipped with modern technology to produce fire resistant doors and wooden decor products.
Granada Europe Construction (GEC) is an international construction company with ‘first class unlimited’ rating. Headquartered in Dubai, GEC’s main line is principal contracting involving high-rise buildings, large purpose-built complexes, and infrastructure execution. In recent years, GEC has also moved into the niche of executing exquisite and extravagant projects for internationally renowned VIP clients.