Job description / Role
QA/QC Technicians available in UAE are preferred for a 2 months project in UAE.
• Carries out routine testing of equipment and piping both on-stream and off-stream, for refinery, GUP, SHT, and Jetties etc., using necessary equipment.
• Maintains dark room in good order and inspection instruments and tools in proper working condition.
• Maintains Ultrasonic thickness data in Pacer system.
• Receives radio Isotope, storage and safe handling of hazardous radio Isotope.
• Carries out necessary QA/QC and collects base thickness measurements for piping, vessels and storage tanks and updates the data into Pacer system.
• Ideal candidate will have minimum 2 years experience.
• Level 2 certification
• UT 3.1/2/7/8 Qualification
• Please note that candidates available in UAE are preferred for this opportunity.
• Candidates should be available to join on immediate basis.
About the Company
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the International Oil, Gas an Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 12 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel.
We offer hands-on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||3 Aug|
QC Engineer / Inspector - O&M
Civil Site Inspector
Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech)
Senior QA/QA Engineer
One Thousand Walls
Quality Control Manager - Construction