Job description / Role
The role holder will be undertaking the following responsibilities:
• Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products
• Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
• Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
• Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
• Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
• Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
• Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
• Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• 6+ years of related experience and competency in computer software such as MS office, MS outlook is preferred.
• Minimum Experience of 10 – 12 Years in a Fabrication Industry making Process Equipment.
• Minimum Experience in GCC 5+ Years.
• MUST have knowledge and experience working with ASME and API Standard.
• Shop Floor QC Experience is a MUST.
• Visual, Dimension, NDT, and Making Reports Experience is required.
• Must have Excellent Knowledge of MS Office.
• Knowledge of compiling QC Dossier.
• ANST Level II for NDT Certification.
• Must be willing to work in Sharjah
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
|Abu Dhabi||27 Dec|
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Black Pearl Consult
Technical Sales Engineer
Engineer - Finishing
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||2 Feb|